100 Word Challenge Week #5

I play it after school if i'm bored. Sometimes I make videos to watch later and laugh I almost always play video games on it. I like to annoy my friends by trolling them, sometimes I crash cars and blow stuff up until there is nothing left. Sometimes I like too code games and make my very own games when I have nothing to do. The colour of it is dark black and it has 1 screen  and it's logo is the name of the company on the back of it. I sometimes play it before bed and in the morning.

Comments

  1. Hello Diskplayer,
    I'm guessing your most precious item is an Xbox, or something similar. It is interesting that you make your own videos and do coding. Remember to always capitalize the word 'I'. Avoid writing the same thing more than once e.g. 'play', 'video', and 'sometimes'. Congratulations on completing your first 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #7

100 Word Challenge Week #12