100 Word Challenge Week #7


As the door slammed, I knew he had just entered the room. I turned to look around a stall and there was a shadowy looking figure. I was hoping he would give up searching and leave, but then it happened I felt a hand grab my leg. I screamed like a terrified little girl and ran. I quickly kicked and punched, thankfully I slipped out of his clutches. I ran too the nearest classroom. The teacher opened the door and let me in. He quickly locked the door and ran into the corner. We heard screaming then a gunshot, we heard silence...

Comments

  1. i rely like how the end make you want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i like how it says ''shadowy looking figure" like it could be a criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you might have been able to find a different word than leave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diskplayer,
    I think this is a Hallowe'en inspired interpretation of the prompt. It is creepy! I love it. You have used some very descriptive vocabulary e.g. "shadowy looking figure" and "clutches". I believe you could have included even more interesting words with a little more effort e.g. "grabbed" and "ran". Well done completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #7.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #12

100 Word Challenge Week #5