100 Word Challenge Week #12


Its Saturday afternoon and I am really energetic. My family and me are going to Virtual Reality Game Park. We hurried in line. After we got in we went to the jungle VR but the battery was getting low. So we walked over to get lunch I got a sandwich. When we were done I saw VR haunted house I sprinted over to check it out. I put the headset on and started it. The second I started it there was a white vampire, I jumped and the headset went flying of and it sadly broke. It was so embarrassing for us!

Comments

  1. i think you could use more descriptive words e.g there was a white terrifying vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you had your words where spread out

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you need to find new words for in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should put more descriptive language and describing words e.g. Ham sandwich. You did good on not repeating words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #7

100 Word Challenge Week #5