100 word challenge week #8


I was swimming in my backyard pool and thinking to myself, tomorrow I’m gonna dress up as a white spooky ghost. I got out of the water and started to make my costume, when I finally finished I went out to get some candy for the trick-or-treaters. I got out of the car and saw a little flame on my porch. I ran over too try and put the fire out with my foot. Then I realized I had just been pranked. My costume was burned but it looked totally awesome. That’s how I celebrated Halloween!

Comments

  1. Hello Diskplayer,
    Your writing would improve with more descriptive vocabulary e.g. '___ water', '___ costume', and ___ candy. Avoid slang words like 'gonna'. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #7

100 Word Challenge Week #12

100 Word Challenge Week #5